Comment on page
Tips10: Tension Triage Methods
As explained in the section on Holding a meeting, conduct a tension triage at the beginning of the meeting. This will allow each member to share the gaps between the current situation and the better situation, as well as any ideas, concerns, or worries that they may have, and to take action to resolve them.
Tension triage, for example, is carried out in the following steps, but it is only one example. Try to arrange it in a way that works best for your team to achieve the above objectives more efficiently and effectively.
- 1.Team members raise the tension
- 2.The agenda owner of the tension triage reads one of the tensions and asks, "What do you need? and asks the person who raised the tension, "What do you need?
- 3.The person who raised the tension chooses one of the following, and then answers what they need
- Request a task from another member
- Request for information or help provision from other members
- Requests for adjustments, changes, or additions to roles
- Mere sharing of information or feedback
- 1.The agenda owner of the tension triage will make a suggestion to the person who raised the tension by choosing one of the following
- Resolve it on the spot
- Make it a task
- Make it an agenda
- 2.If the person who raised the tension gets what they need from this, they are done. If not, continue the discussion. (Repeat steps 3 and 4 in detail)
- 3.Repeat steps 2~5 for other tensions as time permits.
最終更新 7mo ago